Starting pay: $15.00 per hour
We’re looking for one-in-a-million! Have you had a “one-in-a-million” customer service experience you shared with all of your friends because it made you think “Wow!”? Are you that one-in-a-million person who provides that type of service? If your answer is “yes”, we are looking for you!
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Des Moines
Here at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, a family-owned business with over a 98% referral rating by our customers, our front-line Customer Service Representatives are not just order-takers, but Moving Consultants. They develop a good understanding of the moving services we offer so they can assist people with all aspects of their moving needs, from beginning to end. Our goal is to always exceed our customer’s expectations. We have an amazing team at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, including our dedicated front office staff and professional movers!
How will you know if you might qualify?
- Do customers ask for you by name?
- Are you known for being a good listener?
- Would you really love to be on the phone all day, if you could?
- People say you’re fun to work with
- You want full-time with position working with great people
Why do people want to work here?
- See people smile when you say, “I work at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®”
- Never a dull moment
- Competitive pay (commensurate with experience) plus bonuses
- Company participation in benefits and a matching 401(k)
- Have you met our exceptional, friendly staff?
As a customer service representative (CSR), you should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to understand each customer’s needs, and also have fun while doing it!
- Assist in creating a first-class experience for our customers (in-person, on phone, via email and online chat responses)
- Become an expert in communicating the moving services we provide
- Display proficiency in learning and using TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® software to provide accurate moving estimates, schedule moves, etc.
- Possess the ability to keep up with the evolution of our business as our methods and services continue to improve for our customers
- Work alongside our move teams to provide an all-around great experience for our customers
- May assist management in various aspects of the company’s operation as assigned
- There’s always something to do!
- High school diploma or GED; associate’s degree in a related field preferred
- A minimum of three years of customer service experience, customer-facing service experience is preferred
- Ability to toggle between multiple browser tabs and enter customer data into scheduling software while on the phone
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of the internet and technical concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle fast-paced workload in a calm and professional manner
- Willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug scree
To apply, please fill out our application and submit your resume and cover letter (let your personality shine!) Cover letters should include what attracted you to this job and why you think you are the one. > [email protected]
Application here, https://careers.twomenandatruck.com/apply?gnk=job&gni=8a7885a8699e0cfd0169b2f60a7f4426&gns=Chamber.