Summary of Position:
Work with the rest of the Brewing team to quickly and efficiently accomplish tasks assigned. Brewery functions include, but are not limited to: washing and filling kegs, cellar work, delivery, and general cleaning of the brewing facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- • Work within a team environment with the ultimate purpose of helping to produce products of the high quality for which we are known.
- • Clean kegs
- • Assist in packaging of beer
- • Be safety conscious and always aware that the brewery is a potentially dangerous workplace. Use all available safety equipment and strive to make improvements in brewery safety
- • Transfer full and empty kegs between storage locations
- • Clean beverage lines at brewery and distribution accounts
- • Deliver kegs to distribution accounts
- • Perform assignments as directed by Supervisors.
- • Maintain a clean and organized brewing facility.
- • Maintain the delivery vehicles in a clean and organized manner
- • Mill grain in preparation for brew days
- • Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the brewery as directed.
- • Self-manage and work with the Production Manager to not go over 32 hours in a week unless unforeseen issues arise during that week.
- • All other duties as assigned
- • Knowledge of basic brewing, cleaning, sanitation, and record keeping processes.
- • Good written and verbal communication skills.
- • Basic math skills.
- • Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- • Ability to safely lift and maneuver kegs, grain bags, etc. weighing up to 160 lbs.
- • Possess valid Iowa driver’s license.
- • Provide a clean driving abstract.
Deadline to Apply: 2/22/19
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]. Clearly state the job you are applying for.